Wednesday, November 21, 2007

7 random/weird facts about me

goddamn its late and seizethenite has set me homework.

Here are the rules for the meme:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

1. I used to be able to move my hands and arms out of my body when I woke up in the morning. I could keep my eyes shut. lift my hands and touch palm to palm finger to finger. It felt fuzzy and electric. When I would open my eyes my arms were flat down on the mattress either side of me.

2. On a recent visit to Switzerland I went hiking on my own in the Alps. On each of the two days I went high up I found what seem to be prehistoric stone axe heads. I came home with them both - still need an expert to examine them.

3. Yesterday I won £100 on the premium bonds and received a package
from Pete Loveday the fantastically talented creator of Russell The Saga of a peaceful man. A brilliant graphic novel about a friendly festival goer who meets lots of strange folk, gets stoned and very paranoid often. I ordered the books from Pete and he wrote me a lovely letter.

4. I was given a Far Side calender pad for christmas last year, you know where you rip off each day and see a new comic strip.
I never got past February 18th and its still sitting and staring at me every night.

5. The other day I went magic mushroom picking with my friend at his secret patch. Before we ventured out in the rainy fields we nipped into a local pub only to find Edwina Curry there. She was a junior minister in the previous conservative UK government who it was revealed in renet years had been having an affair with the boring dull Prime Minister John Major. I tried to slip in a "major" joke but I don't think she heard me.

6. On saturday night I slept in the top bed of a bunkbed in a room occupied by a woman who spent til 4 oor 5 in the morning telling me about her strange mental state which involved the fact that everyone she ever met, spoke to or talked to was just "one" being that new everything about her i.e. God. I was kind of fascinated and concerned at the same time but eventually had to call it a night and climb up to my bunk. I didn't get physical - "scared of nutter latching on to me" syndrome kicked in. Plus my back acne was rocking something awful.

7. I am a single guy who is extremely sweet, humble, friendly and interesting and I'm always looking for great women to meet so hey how about it gorgeous? London Calling.
I promise I won't accuse you of being a nutter on a very public blog and my skin is usually good.

Oksy if you read this far then you have been TAGGED too
and better write some good old random/wierd thinsg too..
and then let me know right here in the comments section so
I can come and read them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 Is just freaky.

#2 Is awesome as well, I'm Swiss and have always wanted to visit my "homeland" but haven't made it yet.

As for #6, I think I work with that chick.

Also, I have never heard the word "nutter" before.
It is now my new favorite word.
:)

Congrats on the £100!