Friday, August 12, 2005

I'll teach you English

I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself.
I'll take the next flight out of here.
I'll bring some teabags with me.
We can drink tea, eat biscuits and you will
be speaking like a native in no time.

What are you waiting for?
This is your great opportunity.

I am your teacher.
Just put me up, so I can rest my bones.
Let me walk and talk, roam around a bit.
I'll pitch up and teach you for sure,
but I'll still be slopin' and scopin' around.
Trust me it'll be worth your while.
Like Marvin the Paranoid Android,
I have a brain the size of several planets.

Dig it on out, cover it over, the test tube will be carbonated.
For real, baby, for real.
I'll cover the lot.
Lot the cover will I.

Just say the word and we'll let the babel fish
start it's sacred work.

No comments: