Thursday, August 04, 2005

he's leaving home bye bye

Yeah it's almost that time again,
Time to pack up and leave my home.
Simply 'cause I can't afford to live here.
I'm working round the clock,
but for not enough dosh.
Yes I will have to leave this place of history.
A Landlords life for me.
My measly income will be boosted by
the monthly pay of some rich tenant or other...

Where will I go this time?
I dunno , but all suggestions gratefully received.
A house sit somewhere, I'll be there,
I'll feed your pet, water the plants, keep
out the dust and the burglars and I'm a non smoker to boot.
Willing to travel to any part of this blue green planet.
Email me at the link above, cheers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going?
They better have internet access wherever it is!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I don't quite know yet, and I just quit my job too. Hmmm what the hell am I doing right now? Ah hell , there's gotta be a reason. reason, reason (echo and fade)