Tuesday, December 05, 2006

this phone will be the death of me

I just signed up for a mobile contract and
got rid of the old black and white simple nokia thang.
Now I've been thrust into the space age tho not quite to
3G levels.

I've been downloading every web app I can find for it and
a tonne of games - well tetris , breakout and sokoban the three great essentials.

Within 3 days of having this blasted thing, I've set up
google talk instant messaging, listened to online radio (pretty bad app), tried out a sort of shitty google earth thing.
Submitted photos to an Opera mobi-blog thing.

But my latest "find" may be the best yet 'cause I like the concept.
Take four snaps in a row to make a story board. Give your story a title and a caption and then upload to the web.
It appears on the glogger website

Here is my first "just testing the goods" attempt.

my glogger feed

I imagine there is an art to this.
You are restricted by the format.
It seems almost like a rule of poetics.
4 snaps, title, caption.
Make something that just captures the scene.

I know I know, probably by tomorrow
I'll be on to some other new fad;
must remember not to put all my xml in one basket.



No comments: