Saturday, January 28, 2006

Venturer 40GB bargain iPod killer


I didn't want to pay for an overpriced iPod,
but I needed a high storage capacity mp3 player.
Trust Argos to come to the rescue.
It may be as ugly as sin, but this baby set me back
£89 for 40GB of memory.
Plug it into USB and you see a removable harddisk,
drag and drop files as you will.
Okay so it doesn't have a good playlist facility and
its functionality is basic. Sometimes it skips past certain tracks and there is the odd bug or two.
But it didn't cost much,
it fits in my pocket, just about, and I don't have to look
like an iPod sheep on the bus.
So there we go.
Take my advice, if you are not fussy, go and get one.
They're great.

Venturer 40GB mp3 player.
Available from Argos. £89.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How you you getting along with Venturer,ive just bought one and take delivery on monday,is there anything i should know mate??

Anonymous said...

Lost in the credit card junlgle? Keep your cool and apply online for credit card. A hassle free way to your credit card.