Thursday, May 17, 2007

google stalking can cause pain

Occasionally, I google stalk.
I type in the name of someone I knew years back
to see if I can find out what they're up to.

Today I typed in the name of a girl I knew in the sixth form.
The page I found at the top of the google search is this.

My old schoolmate just stood for the Conservatives as a candidate
for councillor. Who would have thought it, the sweet outdoors loving hiker rock chick would actually want to represent the vile spawn of Thatcher. I mean I wouldn't even want to breathe in the vicinity of the awful New Labour warmongering privatisers let alone the sickening tories.

Anyway, I was shocked, but there you go.
A lot can happen in seventeen years.

Ah well Leanda, I forgive you, lets go walk up the sugarloaf listening to sweetleaf.

No comments: