Thursday, November 23, 2006

google home page

Yes, I know I'm way way way
behind the times.

I just discovered the delights of the google homepage.
Intuitively and sleekly designed;
This has got to be one of the best ever features google have
come up with.

I now have my clock (not essential - will probably go to make room for something else)
The weather (you know us Brits are obsessed with that)
The "to do list" yes yes yes I love this one.
My google calender - the calender I filled out elsewhere is
now right on my homepage.
Movies - all the local films a click away (I don't go much but I hope to force myself)
Babelfish - I'm always translating stuff - now I just click "home"
Top Stories - Just in case we get the 4 minute warning.

Thats it for now, but I like very much and you can add a tab for games or other categories of timewasting or useful shit.
Most cool indeed.

Right thats my geek crack fully inhaled for the day.
Ah yeah!!

No comments: