Thursday, February 24, 2005

sore throated again

God, my throat is burning burning burning!!!

Still, never mind all that, I am here writing sweet nothings again.

Here at my favourite place, child without an eye.



So much news,

so many things to tell myself

and this page of bytes all lit up as words.

Curly words, straight lines of nothing.

Empty hollows. Odds and evens.

Where to begin?

Where to end?

It will all end in tears, thats a given.

I will swallow on this wretched winter eve.

Throw in a few key words.

Hunter S Thompson.

That cunt from BabyShambles.

The Pope almost on a rope.

Dresden and Auschwitz.



Back to the room.

I do sneeze loudly, sorry neighbours.

A danish croissant or sunburnt crossed bun?

^^^ thats a riddle.



Hot bath, didn't work,

gargle salt water, did'nt work

ginger and garlic, didn't work

fresh clementines, didn't work

vits and cod liver oil, didn't work

They are not meant to,

I subconciously get into these foul viral states

so that I'll sit at this bladerunner screen

and add more entries to this shit trawlers guide

to the the englishxy.



so read 'em and weep.

you want to know about the minutiae of

anothers life?

or do you want to slide around bellystyle on the

frisbee hovercraft xenon slipstream?



stick around as I slowly find out

what the buttons on this craft do



No comments: